The PrintScan Enrollment Station
The National Firearms Act is now in effect, which requires gun shop owners to capture fingerprints of individuals wanting to buy silencers and firearms.
- No messy ink.
- Maintain encrypted secure records of your applicants.
- Prints FBI certified fingerprint cards.
- Simple intuitive user interface.
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 compatible.
Final Rule 41F
On July 13, 2016, Final Rule 41F became effective, amending the regulations regarding the making or transferring of a firearm under the National Firearms Act (NFA).
The goal of the final rule is to ensure that the identification and background check requirements apply equally to individuals,
trusts, and legal entities who apply to make or receive NFA firearms
Fingerprint Card Printing Software
The demographic entry screens are designed to be simple and easy for your operators to use.
Custom controls were designed to prevent data entry errors, while giving the user constant feedback to the validity of the data.
For a full list of each demographic data type that is collected, please visit Enrollment Types
- Compact and portable all-in-one live scanner for single finger rolls, flats, and four finger slaps.
- Rugged IP-54 dust and waterproof form factor.
- FBI certification for civil ID and AFIS applications.
- Fast and easy capture of wet and dry fingers.
- Checks for fingerprint quality, sequence checking, and roll slippage.
FD-258 Fingerprinting Cards
For your convenience, PrintScan stocks blank FBI fingerprinting cards (FD-258) for sale.
This standard FBI form is used for non-criminal fingerprinting and is generally accepted by agencies for fingerprinting purposes.
Optional: Electronic signature pad
Captures electronic signatures to be printed directly onto cards eliminates the need to have applicants hand sign cards each time.
Optional: Sequence Checking
Available at a small additional charge, we offer an optional fingerprint sequence checking package that will compare the slapped flat hand images
to the rolled fingerprint images. This allows the software to check to see if the rolled fingerprints are in the correct order.
This very useful feature helps prevent incorrectly rolled fingerprint cards and reduces rejection rates from the FBI.
The PrintScan enrollment software has the following requirements to operate.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 8.0
- Microsoft Windows 7
- 1024x768 minimum
- 1600x1050 or similar recommended
- Installation: 50 MB
- Storage Space: 500 MB or higher
FBI Approved Printers
To ensure the highest quality of fingerprints, only these printers are certified by the FBI.
* - Color Laser Printer
- Lexmark T650
- Lexmark T640/T642/T644 Lexmark C534*
- Lexmark C544*
- Lexmark C736
- Lexmark C746*
- Lexmark CS510
- Lexmark CX510
- Lexmark MS810
- Hewlett-Packard M551
- Xerox Phaser 3610
- Xerox Phaser 4510
- Xerox Phaser 5550